Home Compilations Events Contact Us

Sunday, April 11, 2010

THE RUMBLE: LAS VEGAS TONIGHT @ THE ARUBA HOTEL

We close out the first week of April's RUMBLE parties in Las Vegas tonight @ The Thunderbird Lounge at The Aruba Hotel. Our traveling team - PEPPER RABBIT - hops on for one more party after having started in Seattle on Monday night and playing through Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles and last night in San Diego. They'll be joined by Vegas rising stars - THE BIG FRIENDLY CORPORATION and THE NOVELTY ACT, and it's the return of DJ MIKEATTACK!.

The party is FREE and is brought to you by Future Sounds, Neon Reverb, Las Vegas CityLife and KUNV.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Juka Ribeiro said...

Too bad I missed the party. I'm sure it was a fun and lively night with them around.

Brian
Las Vegas Show Specials

12:35 AM  
Anonymous www.vbarcelone.com said...

It cannot really have success, I suppose so.

2:58 AM  
Anonymous 4rx said...

hey Brian, I feel ya buddy! I missed that party how lame is that!! a friend told me that he went and he told me it was a hell of party grrrr!!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment