Home Compilations Events Contact Us

Sunday, March 14, 2010

TONIGHT IN LOS ANGELES: GEOGRAPHER @ CINESPACE

A band we've been crazy about for some time now hits Hollywood this evening for Keith's night at Cinespace - GEOGRAPHER. They're in town on their way to SXSW and are celebrating their recent EP release, 'Animal Shapes' on Tricycle Records. Rumor has it that it's the special label ladies bday tonight and she'll be there drinking free vodka until 10:30pm and then champagne. Free

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that exact brand. The prices as regards the boots were about 230 bucks on every site. But finally I base this area selling them for half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you tell me about these?

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking for that meticulous model. The prices seeking the velcros were approximately 340 pounds on every page. But completely I base this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you tell me about these?

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment