Home Compilations Events Contact Us

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

THURSDAY NIGHT IN LA: ALL WRONG & THE PLANS CHANGE & AWOLNATION

Future Sounds & RM64 are proud to present a show with a two acts that we love on Thursday night at The Viper Room. I know, the parking, don't sweat it, this will be worth it.

Headlining it's AWOLNATION, which is the latest creative expression from former UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF GIANTS (FS21) frontman, Aaron Bruno, and it's the band's first show. We've heard the early demos and it's sounding large indeed, and they are giving away an mp3 on the Myspace page.

Supporting AWOLNation is Future Sounds 33 star - ALL WRONG & THE PLANS CHANGE ("I Get Down"). I won't even try and hide my love for this four piece, just wait until you hear Kassia hit the big notes in "Whiskey Birds". You'll be a follower from then on. I'll be honest, I don't know who JINNRAIL is, but on this bill, how can you go wrong?? You can pick up a ticket for $10 on Ticketweb.

There will be an after party at On The Rox, with Nick Adler handling the DJ duties, see one of us at the show for the password.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment