Home Compilations Events Contact Us

Thursday, September 11, 2008

SHOWS IN LOS ANGELES THIS WEEK

I'm jumping on a plane to Dublin, Ireland for the HARD WORKING CLASS HEROES FESTIVAL for the weekend, but for my friends at home I wanted to provide some tips for the weekend. I'll have a full report on all the great unsigned bands playing at the festival. The line up is full of gems.


Tonight, MY PET SADDLE (FS32) play the Silverlake Lounge with bands I don't know at all; The Voyeurs, Go West Young Man and Les Blanks.

Download "Il Fait Beau" (mp3)

On Friday night, THE BOTICELLIS (FS32) with the Parson Red Heads at Tangier.
Also, VOXHAUL BROADCAST (FS30) play Spaceland on Friday night with Infinity & Dogweed.

THE BOTICELLIS "Old Home Movies" (mp3)
VOXHAUL BROADCAST "Rotten Apples" (mp3)


On Saturday night get out and see
LEMON SUN (FS32) with the PIGEON DETECTIVES from the UK at Spaceland.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment