Home Compilations Events Contact Us

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

YEAR LONG DISASTER: LEDA AUTOMATICA VIDEO



Ever since witnessing the live fury of BIRDS OF AVALON on the Future Sounds radio show, I've been paying closer attention to what's going on over at Volcom. I was just sent this video for YEAR LONG DISASTER for their song, "Leda Automatica", which was written and directed by Matt Maiellaro and his team from Aqua Teen Hunger Force/Adult Swim. Now I haven't seen the band live yet, but my first listen has me wanting more. They are out on the road with THE CULT at the moment, then going out with BURNING BRIDES, and are lead by Dave Davies of THE KINKS' son, Daniel Davies.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous www.huesca-3d.com said...

This won't have effect in fact, that's exactly what I believe.

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment