Home Compilations Events Contact Us

Monday, May 12, 2008

TOMORROW ON FUTURE SOUNDS: PORT O'BRIEN LIVE ON AIR

Tomorrow is a big day - PORT O'BRIEN'S record, "All We Could Do Was Sing" is released, and the band will be performing live on my FUTURE SOUNDS radio show on LITTLE RADIO as well! I'm a huge fan of this band, and I think everyone will soon feel the same way.
They should perform sometime in the early 11AM hour on Tuesday once we get them set up.
Make sure you go to www.littleradio.com between 10AM-Noon (Pacific time) to listen.

Here's the tracklisting:

"ALL WE COULD DO WAS SING" by PORT O'BRIEN
1. I Woke Up Today
2. Stuck on a Boat
3. Fisherman's Son
4. Don't Take My Advice
5. Alive For Nothing
6. Pigeonhold
7. Will You Be There?
8. The Rooftop Song
9. In Vino Veritas
10. Close the Lid
11. Valdez

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great band...can't wait to hear them on the show...AND see them in SF on Wednesday night!

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment