Home Compilations Events Contact Us

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

TONIGHT IN LA: BORN RUFFIANS @ THE ECHO

Back to back to back nights at THE ECHO? Last night's FELICE BROTHERS show was no letdown, they were amazing. So tonight is another band I've enjoyed for some time, THE BORN RUFFIANS. Their self-titled debut album was fantastic, as their song "This Sentence Will Ruin/Save Your Life" owned me for months. Now they are rolling out their record, "Red, Yellow and Blue" on Warp and I've only heard "Hummingbird" so far and it's excellent.

Also on the bill is CADENCE WEAPON, who I was lucky enough to catch at HOT FREAKS at SXSW, and local act RUMSPRINGA that I've been hearing people talk up.

Tomorrow night is AN AQUARIUM DRUNKARD'S show at The Echo - see below, but how can you miss it? BON IVER & WHITE HINTERLAND - WOW!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment