Home Compilations Events Contact Us

Monday, July 30, 2007

NEW SOUNDS: JUICEBOXXX

Tonight I was floored by a batch of music that was hand-delivered to me (you'll be hearing me gush soon enough) and I finally saw the video (below)from Milwaukee's JUICEBOXXX. You should have heard the rumblings about this 19 year old kid from of all places, Wisconsin. He's been out there hitting the streets with SPANK ROCK and is about to tour with BONDE DO ROLE this September. Star quality? Got it. Songs? Got them. If the Juiceboxx doesn't explode all over everyone and make a big mess, then something is wrong with our sterile music landscape. I miss my club DJ days, because this track (video below) and 'Epic Ranger' would completely devastate the crowd. In case the video doesn't load, here's the URL:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BAHjDim8EZw


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment