Home Compilations Events Contact Us

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

TONIGHT: BLACK SUMMER CRUSH @ VIPER ROOM


Huntington Beach, California’s THE BLACK SUMMER CRUSH handed me one of the most ripping guitar albums I’ve heard in some time. Track "I Want More" borrows THE STONES’ ‘19th Nervous Breakdown’ a bit, but you know what they say about what a ‘genius’ does? The full length is set to drop at the end of the year, and the touring van will also be getting mileage then as well throughout the US. I haven't seen them live yet, but they play TONIGHT at The Viper Room and I'm going to be there to see this guitarist and his crew.

Line Up:
BLACK SUMMER CRUSH
JETS OVERHEAD
JINNRAIL


THE BLACK SUMMER CRUSH
MYSPACE

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Black Summer Crush r awesome!!! Killer guitar licks! I'mma check out a concert at the Good Hurt Club on July 7th in West LA!

3:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A new band with a retro sound! Built upon the styles and sounds of the late 60's with their own new fresh approach. Heavy, energetic and fast paced music that really rocks!!

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment