Home Compilations Events Contact Us

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

NEW SOUNDS: PIN ME DOWN

Another CD that really grabbed my attention from the stack on my desk is from New York's PIN ME DOWN. As soon as I heard the first guitar charge I had to google it and sure enough, my answer came screaming at me > this band has the guitarist from BLOC PARTY in it (Russell Lissack).

What I love about it is that it has the action and driving energy that the first Bloc Party had to it, instead of whatever that their latest release is trying to be. Singer Milena has a voice made for pop, and these songs have big crossover potential and could do very well at radio. I'm sure that as soon as BP gets off the road, you'll be hearing a lot more about this band.



PIN ME DOWN
MYSPACE

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment