Home Compilations Events Contact Us

Thursday, June 28, 2007

NEW SOUNDS: JUKEBOX THE GHOST - CHESTER FRENCH

I've run across two artists that you will probably be seeing on upcoming FUTURE SOUNDS comps, are JUKEBOX THE GHOST and CHESTER FRENCH.

First up, JUKEBOX THE GHOST
Someone sent me some tracks and I loved them both. This Washington D.C. 3-piece seem to be everywhere after a quick google: CMJ, Underrated, Pop Tarts Suck Toasted, among others. Just listen to 'Hold It In' or my other favorite, "Good Day". Catchy as all hell, they're currently on tour in the UK before heading back for a substantial list of US/east coast and southern dates.




The second artist that I'm way late on but am enjoying for the first time is CHESTER FRENCH. Two guys, Maxwell Drummey and D.A. Wallach, from Cambridge, Massachusetts, that are 21 years old and go to that heavy metal school, Harvard.
Looks like they've gotten recent love from Prez Hilton yesterday, Entertainment Weekly, Stereogum, and "She Loves Everybody" was the ending song in last week's episode of Entourage. I've been enjoying the track, "The Jimmy Choo's", I just don't want my lady to fall for it, it could cost me. Thanks Dave.



CHESTER FRENCH
WEB SITE
MYSPACE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment