Home Compilations Events Contact Us

Monday, February 05, 2007

NEW SOUNDS: TRAINWRECK RIDERS

You know me, whenever I get stuck on a new band, I beat the hell out of them. My latest romance is with the band from San Francisco called TRAINWRECK RIDERS. These guys sound a little like MY MORNING JACKET, a little like WILCO, a little like THE MAGIC NUMBERS, and last time I checked, those were three of the best bands touring these days. The song that's crushing me is a track called "In & Out of Love", it's has that jingle-jangle of something so familiar and catchy that I'll probably OD on it by the time FUTURE SOUNDS 27 comes out. Their first record, Lonely Road Revival, is out on ALIVE RECORDS.

They are hitting the road in March on their way out to SXSW. Don't miss them in Austin.

TRAINWRECK RIDERS
WEB SITE
MYSPACE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment