Home Compilations Events Contact Us

Friday, September 30, 2005

IN THE CITY MUSIC FESTIVAL THIS WEEKEND IN MANCHESTER




For anyone that is lucky enough to be in Manchester this weekend for the IN THE CITY MUSIC FESTIVAL, be sure to catch this great showcase of great Irish talent:

In the City Sunday 2nd October
THE IMMEDIATE
BOSS VOLENTI
DELORENTOS
ALPHASTAES
STARS OF THE CITY
MAINLINE

MUSIC FROM IRELAND SHOWCASE
DAY Sunday 2nd October
WHERE 14 Lloyd Street
WHEN Doors 6:45pm Acts 7:15pm till 11:30pm
ADMISSION£ FREE
WWW.MUSICFROMIRELAND.ORG

You've heard THE IMMEDIATE and STARS OF THE CITY on numerous FUTURE SOUNDS past, worth your trip over to see this showcase.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Six escape as fire destroys Pullman home
Fire officials credited a smoke detector and actions of neighbors for saving the lives this morning of six people when a fire broke out in a basement of an older home on College Hill in Pullman.
Goto: kitchen counter stool related stuff.

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Want more content please...
Searching for traffic hits
http://www.1st-choice-4-website-traffic.com
traffic hits

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of hombre who loves to taste fresh things. Right now I'm making my private photovoltaic panels. I am making it all alone without the aid of my men. I'm using the internet as the only way to acheive this. I saw a very brilliant website that explains how to contruct photovoltaic panels and so on. The site explains all the steps required to building photovoltaic panels.

I'm not sure bout how accurate the information given there is. If some guys over here who have experience with these works can have a peak and give your feedback in the page it would be grand and I would extremely appreciate it, because I really would love to try solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. U people rock.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment